The aim of all contractors is basically the same: to keep your independence, retain more of your income, to ensure that the structure you use complies with local legislation and to remove the burden of administration. Our partners have just the solution for you! CONTACT US NOW
The good news is Holland is an enjoyable place to work and to live. The bad news starts and finishes with taxation. Personal income tax and social costs in Holland are very high, that on the one hand results in terrific social consequences (education, hospitals, roads etc) but on the other hand, as a contractor means that unless you work with a structure with a thorough understanding of the local taxation system can result in low % retention and a lack of compliance with the tax regulations.
The Dutch tax system is very complex and the authorities are quite aggressive in targeting Contractors and the Self-Employed. The type of structure available to you will depend on a number of factors:
- How long is your contract?
- How long do you intend to stay in Holland (over 183 days in one given year makes you a Dutch Tax Resident)?
- What industry do you work in?
- What is your level of expertise and education (there are tax breaks available for suitably skilled and educated contractors)?
- How many dependents do you have?
- What is your nationality?
Contact us now and provide us with information on your specific situation and with our vetted Contractor Management partners we will ensure that you net the highest % possible of your gross income.