The use of International Payroll providers is booming. Managing payrolls across a range of countries is a nightmare for human resources administration due to the requirements to comply with multiple tax authorities, social programs, reporting requirements and legislations. It can cause a significant drain on internal resources trying to keep up.
In locations where you maintain a permanent point of presence including a finance department it can make sense to have a local payroll presence, but in satellite offices there are great benefits from outsourcing international salary payments.
- full compliance with statutory requirements and withholdings
- no registration for local tax and social contribution programs
- easy scalability of services & ability to bring them back in house at any time
- integrated reporting including common payslips across an organisation
- leveraging in depth understanding of tax codes, employee classifications, remuneration and benefits
- standardised management of currency, cost and transactions for easier reporting and forecasting
There are a number of factors to consider when selecting an international payroll provider. For example how do you balance your requirements for less administration, compliance, currency control, reporting and reliability against a myriad of supplier offerings? Do you need one sole supplier or will you benefit from engaging specialist suppliers in certain regions like Africa, Middle East and China?
Contact us with your requirements and we can help. You can leverage our decades of experience in paying workers all across the globe. We have dealt with and assessed the services of most major suppliers.