Solutions for Employers
We help employers structure global mobility solutions for temporary and fixed-term workers with a focus on offerings that are
- Fully compliant
We understand the pressures that modern international HR professionals face – not least of which is maintaining quality and delivery across time zones, cultures and languages. Having suppliers who you can trust to meet their Service Level Agreements gives you one less thing to worry about!
Our most common involvement is bundling migration and taxation solutions for employers:
- Outsourced payroll and compliant tax solutions for regional offices and project teams
- Work permits for employees doing fixed-term assignments in new locations
- Outsourced employment
- Expat tax advice
We help you locate suppliers and ensure you are getting the best of breed solutions. Just give us some simple details of what you need and we’ll prepare a list of suitable services.
Our customers typically fall into 3 categories
- Organisations that are establishing a presence in a new country
- Companies supplying services into a location where they have no established presence
- Employers that wish to ensure that they have consistent, compliant employment and remuneration procedures in place in every country that they operate
We’ve helped clients ranging from tiny technology companies to some of the largest multinationals with diverse requirements including:
- Helping a software company start a new consulting operation in China (local outsourced payroll, employers liability and professional indemnity insurance) whilst maintaining an easy transition path to bring services in-house if growth permits.
- Assisting an energy company with a compliance campaign for their teams throughout EMEA (including standardisation of employment terms, immigration compliance and sourcing of localised payroll suppliers)
- Guiding a telecommunications firm with organising outsourced employment through a 3rd party employer / PEO (including work permits, employment contracts, payroll, home and away from tax returns) for a new project team in Germany.
How to begin? Tell us what you’re looking for – we’ll come back to you with:
- Who can help you
- Their charges
- What can they do and just as important? what can’t they do?
We look forward to assisting you!