Change from a Tier 5 Visa (Youth Mobility Scheme) to Tier 2 Visa (Work Permit)

This is what's more commonly known as changing from a Working Holiday Visa to a Work Permit. So you moved to the United Kingdom on a Working Holiday Visa, you've made great progress and now - just when you are earning great money, enjoying the benefits of London life, getting terrific contracting opportunities and exposure at a level that just isnt available back home - your two years are up and you have to leave. Or do you? 

Working Holiday to Work Permit

Our sponsorship partners may be able to assist Working Holiday Makers in moving onto Sponsored (Tier 2) Work Permits. You'll need to have the right skills and experience to match their current opportunities. The big advantage Tier 5 holders have is that they are known to UK employers and have valuable local experience. This makes them more attractive to sponsoring employers, especially consulting companies.

Send your details for more information

Please be sure to mention you want to change from a Working Holiday Visa to a Work Permit in your application.

Client comment

"Great advice and excellent service on contracting and immigration solutions in the UK. I would highly recommend Tim and the team to assist you with accurate, clear and concise contracting advice in the UK or any other country for that matter."

Prishen Pillay,Global DBA Operations Lead

Shell International Trading & Shipping