Work Permits for London

Looking for information on immigration-work permit for London. How long will it take to get a wp that lets me do freelancing - I looked on Home Office website but it's a bit unclear about freelance work permit immigration. I'm a designer.


Actually our autotagger has picked up most of the links for the information that you request. The work permits for London are the same as for England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland - all of the United Kingdom is covered under the same Tier 2 Visa program. Your main issue is to find a work permit sponsor - an employer who will sponsor your permit application and assist you with your settlement. There are companies that help freelancers - designers and similar professions just like you. We will assess your situation for free and help you find a suitable sponsor to help you live and work in London.