UK Work Permit Extension

I'm sponsored with an IT consulting company in UK and want a change. 3 years in England - they have made so much money from my work but I struggle to get a payrise. Contracting would earn me much more money. Can I do it?

Contractor Taxation Vocabulary: 

If you go through a CMC based in the UK then you will be able to work as a consultant. They can hire you as an independent contractor with the related flexible conditions. Additionally (and most importantly) you will get a fixed percentage of the gross billing - i.e. you are remunerated in direct correlation to how much the client pays. We have a whole section devoted to contracting on a work visa in UK. If you'd like more information please contact us.