Tier 2 Switching Sponsors

If you are already sponsored on a Tier 2 UK Work Permit and want to change your employer the process is simple. If you are currently in working and want to be a consultant on a Tier 2 permit then please contact us immediately.

Our partners will look at employing you as a consultant. They just have to fill in a simple Tier 2 change of employment application. As long the new role has a similar salary rate and job description as your current sponsored employment then there is no need to re-apply, your permit is just transferred to the new employer. The success rate on these applications is very close to 100%.


Best of all when switching your sponsor you should not have to return to your home country to re-activate your entry clearance. This makes sense, because all of the basic criteria of your previous approval remain the same. So the transfer process can be largely seamless. You can't start working for the new sponsor until the approval has come through, but given it can take as little as 2 weeks, you probably wouldn't have even finished your notice period!

Send your details for more information

Client comment

"Great advice and excellent service on contracting and immigration solutions in the UK. I would highly recommend Tim and the team to assist you with accurate, clear and concise contracting advice in the UK or any other country for that matter."

Prishen Pillay,Global DBA Operations Lead

Shell International Trading & Shipping