Oil and Gas Contractor in UK

Thinking about doing some oil and gas contracting in UK? It’s a great opportunity, but you need to be aware of your responsibilities beforehand.

Visas for oil and gas consultants in the UK

You may be tempted to enter the country on a tourist or business visa, especially if you’re on a regular Fly-In Fly-Out (FIFO) rotation.

We strongly advise against this.

Working without the correct permit is illegal and carries harsh penalties. This can result in fines, immigration nightmares, and legal trouble for you (and the end client).

How to get the right visas and permits

You need a work permit to work in the UK. To get one of those, an employer must sponsor you. 

How to simplify getting the right permit

You don’t have to approach these administrative barriers on your own. There are experts who specialise in helping consultants work in the UK.  

Before you take on a role, find a partner that has your back. You need a third party that is well-versed in all the fine details of working in the UK. Get in touch and we'll get you started with the right partner for you.

Send your details for more information

Client comment

"Great advice and excellent service on contracting and immigration solutions in the UK. I would highly recommend Tim and the team to assist you with accurate, clear and concise contracting advice in the UK or any other country for that matter."

Prishen Pillay,Global DBA Operations Lead

Shell International Trading & Shipping