Organising Work Permits in Italy as a contractor can be a difficult process in the current labor market conditions with a great deal of paperwork. The rules are regularly updated to reflect market conditions and government policy. We try to keep our information up to date as much as possible but we rely heavily on our local partners who are the specialists. The safest way is to engage with an employer who has expertise organising work permits but can also allow you to freelance.
If you aren't able to find the information you want on how you can contract in Italy please contact us with your circumstances and we can always assist you. Our sponsorship partners are specialists in local immigration laws including sponsored contractor work visas. They are able to sponsor suitably skilled contractor candidates on Italian Work Permits.
The benefits include:
- full compliance with local immigration laws
- freedom to work with any end client for any duration
- security and comfort of using long established international market leader
- Italian visa allows for entry of spouse and dependants
- local salary compliance
- understanding of dual taxation implications through regional offices