Organising a Work Permit for Holland can be a difficult process. The rules are regularly updated to reflect market conditions and government policy. We try to keep our information up to date as much as possible but we rely heavily on our local partners who are the specialists.
If you aren't able to find the information you want on how you can contract in Holland please contact us with your circumstances and we can always assist you. Our sponsorship partners are specialists in local immigration laws including sponsored contractor work visas. They are able to sponsor suitably skilled contractors on Dutch Work Permits.
The benefits include:
- full compliance with local immigration laws
- freedom to work with any end client for any duration
- security and comfort of using long established international market leader
- visa allows for entry of spouse and dependants
- local salary compliance
- understanding of dual taxation implications through regional offices
Additionally they can offer you excellent tax & financial management to ensure you stay on the right side of the authorities whilst retaining the highest legally possible % of your gross billing. APPLY NOW!