How to get an E-3?
With an E-3 visa you either get sponsored direct by the end client employer OR you use a Contractor Management Company to sponsor and subcontract through. We recommend using a Contractor Management Company. Why?
- You will earn more through Salary packaging and proper processing of your claimable expenses and relocation.
- You can move end clients without changing your visa or jeopardising your status in USA.
- You don't have to subject your employer to making the visa application which can be difficult for first time applicants and reduce your chances of securing the job.
- You will have access to superior advice on taxation as well as reduced cost health insurance, financial planning, superannuation and other benefits.
- If you want to travel overseas or need to return to Australia the CMC will keep your visa open until you're ready to work again - would the end client do the same?
Freely enter and exit USA.
Can run indefinitely on renewals.
No age barrier.
Don't have to be in USA for entire length of visa.
Can enter USA on visa waiver program to look for work.
Spouses can enter and work freely on a dependent visa
Runs for 3 years, easy to renew.
Processing time is 2-4 weeks.
Must have job offer.
Doesn't lead to permanent residency in USA.
Tied to one employer.
Must be degree educated with 5 years experience or have 12 years relevant experience.
Resume / CV
Degree transcripts and professional certifications
Marriage certificate (if wanting your spouse to accompany)
Birth certificates (if dependants are accompanying)