UK Work Permit Enquiry

Do you want to do consulting or project work in the UK? Our partner companies can potentially sponsor you on a Tier 2 Work Permit. By working as a sponsored consultant you can earn 60+% more than in the equivalant permanent role. We have lots of information on the site about Tier 2 Work Permit Sponsorship, including all the relevant types of UK Work Permit and examples of how we've helped many workers get sponsored in the UK.

Just give us some basic details and we will get back to you straight away. Our service is completely free and will take 2 minutes of your time. 

Send your details for more information