Contractor Taxation Vocabulary:
Work Permits in Malaysia can be a long and painstaking process. Additionally as permits are tied to one employer there are enormous benefits in having your sponsorship with your financial management company as opposed to recruitment agency or end client. Not least of these is the fact it allows you complete freedom to choose your projects and conditions of assignment. You will need to be sponsored by a local company - either the end client or a 3rd party employer.
Being sponsored by a 3rd party employer, especially in the areas of IT and Finance, often has benefits in terms of remuneration as well as offering greater flexibility in employment. The rules are regularly updated to reflect market conditions and government policy. We try to keep our information up to date as much as possible but we rely heavily on our local partners who are the specialists. If you aren't able to find the information you want on how you can contract in Malaysia please contact us with your circumstances and we can always assist you. Our sponsorship partner offers a work permit for contractors.
The benefits include:
- full compliance with local immigration laws
- freedom to work with any end client for any duration
- security and comfort of using long established international market leader
- visa allows for entry of spouse and dependants
- local salary compliance
- understanding of dual taxation implications through regional offices
- you can choose your own contracts
- the work permit will cover your spouse and dependants APPLY NOW
Additionally they can offer you excellent tax & financial management to ensure you stay on the right side of the authorities whilst keeping a reasonable % of your gross billing. APPLY NOW!