Our Hong Kong Umbrella Company partner companies are able to sponsor international consultants or contractors with confirmed roles who meet the following criteria;
1) Earnings of at least HKD $40,000 per month
2) Candidate has at least a Bachelor's degree
3) Candidate works within - IT, Telco, Finance or Engineering industries
Full Work Permits take around 4 weeks to organise
Some nationalities can enter Hong Kong without a visa and can then transition to a Work Permit without leaving the country.
Currently our partner companies charge less than $650 USD for a Work Permit application.
We try to keep our information up to date as much as possible but we rely heavily on our local partners who are the specialists. If you aren't able to find the information you want on how you can contract in Hong Kong through a Management Company or Umbrella Company or how to organize Hong Kong Work Visas for your staff please contact us with your circumstances and we can always assist you.
Our sponsorship partners are specialists in local immigration laws including sponsored contractor work visas for Hong Kong. Note that the rules are regularly updated to reflect market conditions and government policy.
The benefits include:
- full compliance with local immigration laws
- freedom to work with any end client for any duration
- security and comfort of using a long established international market leader
- visa allows for entry of spouse and dependants
- local salary compliance
- understanding of dual taxation implications through regional offices
Additionally they can offer you excellent tax & financial management advice to ensure you stay on the right side of the authorities whilst keeping the highest possible % of your gross billing. Apply for a free assessment today.