We've helped hundreds of consultants

"I wanted to shift from my Tier 5 visa but continue to work as a consultant. Contractor Taxation referred me to one of their partners who could sponsor me for a Work Visa and I continued consulting with my same client. It only took 2 weeks." Alice W, Investment Banker.

www.contractortaxation.com on LinkedIn
Follow contracttax on Twitter

Transfer Work Visa

Are you on a Work Permit in the UK? Do you want to change sponsors so you can start consulting?

We have multiple partner companies who sponsor consultants for Tier 2 General Work Permits. We provide a free assessment and the transfer can happen in just 1 week.

As a consultant you should earn more than double the salary of an equivalent permanent employee.

What's the catch?

You need to be working in IT / Finance / Engineering / Telecommunications or Energy for our partners to be able to help you.

Changing from Tier 1, Tier 1 PSW, Tier 2 ICT or Tier 5 visas can take as little as 1 week. You generally don't even have to leave the country as your current entry clearance will still apply!

This structure offers great flexibility as you get to work through a consultancy. Your sponsor will handle all the administration. All you need to do is go to work and fill in your timesheets.

Are you one of the thousands of sponsored workers in the UK who feel trapped in their jobs? Because your employer holds your sponsorship and it is hard to change jobs do you feel they take advantage of you? Underpay you? Undervalue you?

Choosing the right sponsor for consulting could transform your experience. You get the flexibility of working through a consultancy. You will earn more.

If you want us to help you change Work Visa sponsor (it's totally FREE!)

  1. Fill in our form above. It takes 30 seconds to give your basic details.
  2. We will respond by email giving you advice straight away and possibly asking further questions to make sure we understand your circumstances.
  3. You can ask us any questions you like (still FREE!) and we'll talk through your options with you.
  4. If you like any of the options we suggest then we can introduce you to the provider.

We don't charge you anything for our services.

Guide to Tier 2 Visa Transfers

1. Fill our form

2. We send you a summary of options

3. You decide if you want to go forward.

It's that easy and it doesn't cost you anything!.

Ask us for advice on Switching your Work Visa.