We've helped hundreds of contractors

"I wanted to shift from my Tier 4 visa but continue to contract. Contractor Taxation referred me to one of their partners who could sponsor me for a Tier 2 and I continued contracting with my same client. It only took 2 weeks." Alice W, Investment Banker.

www.contractortaxation.com on LinkedIn
Follow contracttax on Twitter

Transfer Tier 2

Are you on a Tier 2 in the UK? Do you want to change sponsors so you can start contracting?

We have multiple partner companies who sponsor contractors for Tier 2 General Work Permits. We provide a free assessment and the transfer can happen in just 1 week.

As a contractor you can NET up to 60% of gross billing. You will earn more than double the salary of an equivalent permanent employee.

What's the catch?

You need to be working in IT / Finance / Engineering / Telecommunications or Energy for our partners to be able to help you.

Changing from Tier 1, Tier 1 PSW, Tier 2 ICT or Tier 5 visas can take as little as 1 week. You generally don't even have to leave the country as your current entry clearance will still apply!

This structure offers great flexibility as you choose your end client, rate and duration. Your sponsor will handle all the administration and invoicing. All you need to do is go to work and fill in your timesheets.

Are you one of the thousands of sponsored workers in the UK who feel trapped in their jobs? Because your employer holds your sponsorship and it is hard to change jobs do you feel they take advantage of you? Underpay you? Undervalue you?

Choosing the right sponsor for contracting could transform your experience. You get complete control over who you work for and when. You will earn more, be paid for every hour that you work and still qualify for UK Citizenship when you have been in the country long enough.

Path to a passport. All our partners will support your application for Indefinite Leave to Remain and Residency. Any time you have spent to date in the UK under a qualifying category will also count towards your total requirement. So if you have been in UK for 3 years in a category that leads to settlement and then move to being sponsored by one of our partners, you will qualify for ILR in 2 years time!

If you want us to help you change Tier 2 sponsor (it's totally FREE!)

  1. Fill in our form above. It takes 30 seconds to give your basic details.
  2. We will respond by email giving you advice straight away and possibly asking further questions to make sure we understand your circumstances.
  3. You can ask us any questions you like (still FREE!) and we'll talk through your options with you.
  4. If you like any of the options we suggest then we can introduce you to the provider.

We don't charge you anything for our services.

Guide to Tier 2 Visa Changes

1. Fill our form

2. We send you a summary of options

3. You decide if you want to go forward.

It's that easy and it doesn't cost you anything!.

Ask us for advice on Switching your Tier 2.